Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tag

Evil Anonymous is being kind and briefly letting me do this tag. Then I shall return to my prison...and I am forbidden to tell you anything. Anyhoo! Thanks Golden Eagle!

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
I would like to see what it's like to be smart....

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
 Gross. Neither. *shudders*

Be rich or famous?
Is there a difference? I'd like to just be rich. Fame would get to my head. Bleh.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
MAKEUP! SPARE ME! I'd rather have neither, but I'll go with shoes.

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Sing! I love singing, and a better voice would be nice. :D

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Um.....? Island....?

Have a computer or a TV?
Computer!!!! I barely use my TV

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots are horrid. Stripes definitely.
 
Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Mugs have a nice homey feel to them. More personal. Teacups are sorta exclusive. 
 
Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolate?
Ooh, toughie. I'd like assorted chocolates! I'm a chocolate-person very much.

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
*blushes*

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
??? Whozuwhatnow?

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Robert Pattinson? You have GOT to be kidding me. Jonny Depp wins. Btw, I now just realize I've been saying Robert Pattinson's name wrong...I've been saying Patterson....oops.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
*shivers* again, not one of them.

A coffee or a cup of tea?
Maybe tea. Green tea is good. 
 
Pink nails or blue nails?
Erm, blue?

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Loooove winter. Loooooove snow. *laughs*

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Um, I'd like a house. Cars aren't that important.

Be kind or funny?
Why not both?

Eat sweets or cake?
Cake! Om nom nom.

Hold a tarantula or a snake?
Snakes are awesome to hold!

Wear a necklace or a ring?
Rings. Necklaces somewhat repulse me.

Laugh or smile?
Laugh!

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls!

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Hearing, I guess. You can get help for that.

Love or be loved?
Both! <3











I tag:
Jayden
Shimmer
MK

No comments: