Wednesday, June 23, 2010

....heat....summer....bleah....

*pant* *wheeze* *groan*

So....hot....at least we have 3 seasons of cool or cold and just one with unbearable heat.

Right now we're dog-sitting a boston terrier and he's the cutest thing alive. He likes playing Sock or Fetch (sock entails a long sock with a knot tied in it, consisting of something between tug-of-war and fetch) and almost always keeps his ears drawn back, giving him of the appeal of one heck of a cute dog.

Writing isn't going so well for me. I've added a lot of twists to Outcasts, but I don't have any of it typed. As for other stories, the only other one that I'm actually working with is the dragon story.

I don't know how to give you guys my button code (button is displayed at the bottom!!!) but you can just right-click, hit Copy Image, and paste somewhere. For posts hit 'Copy Image Location' and when you go to upload it hit the 'Web Address URL' and right-click the box then select 'paste' and you should get it.

Ugh, I have to go clean dishes now. Be back later.

Inora: The up of being a character, you don't have to work. :D

4 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I just did the dishes. It was murder, I tell you! Steam+hot water+sweat+too much darn heat already=misery. But I got it done. :P

Icewolf said...

I have air-conditioning so I survive!!!

Icewolf: I love you. SO very much. *kisses air conditioner* You serve me 24/7, never leaving me hanging!
Akov: Talking to inanimate objects is a sign of insanity.
Icewolf: But there's no surprise that I'm insane.
Inora: You just wish she said those words to you, you lover, you. *smirks and laughs*
Akov: O///O GAH NO!
Icewolf: ANYWAY I can do dishes without murder. ^w^ And Akov, are you SURE about those words.
Akov: Leave me alone...


Ah, love my characters.

Golden Eagle said...

Awww, Akov . . .

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

haha... thats funny... the comment, you left, I mean. LOL. :P
And you know whats weird... I mean I know what you WERE saying, but my name is in the title haha *smiles* I'm just coll like that I guess.


With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann