Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tag!

I was tagged by Golden Eagle! Visit her blog here.

Seven random things about me:

1.) I love my characters in my story and constantly create new scenes for them

2.) I think peanut butter is way too dry to eat plain

3.) Spare my home-library and my school-library, libraries seem tense to be in and the people there are awkward to talk to


4.) My friends think I have ADHD, but I was never diagnosed for it


5.) I hate the street i live on, because the kids think their superior to me and yet they're younger than me (how does that thought process work?)

6.) The noise 'hrrrr' is a fun noise


7.) I wish I had wings in real life, but I love my wings on this blog *flutters blog wings and laughs*




And I tag everyone who reads this! None can escape, mwahahaha! The only way you can get out of this is if you already did this tag or don't have a blog and somehow found mine by random chance! Icewolf says cya! *waves and flys into the sky*

No comments: