Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall and Inny's mind

Apple pie. Apple crisp. Apple cider. Apple butter. Apples. Apple Jacks.

Apples. Apples. Apples. Pumpkin. Apples. Apples.


I've noticed apple everything.

Anyway, just a little blurb. Sorry I haven't gotten to posting much, but my grandparents are over, so I'm limited...:D

But hey, they took me to a HUGE theater production. It was about the story of Joseph, and I got to get out of school at 10am. So I only got three classes in before *grins* nevermore.

OH! Today, in Drama class we had to act a part, and I decided to have a sarcastic personality as my character. Since I needed a character to slip into by name, guess who I had to call upon?

Love you Inny.

Inora: All I did was give you words and how to say them. No biggie.
Icewolf: *taps him playfully on the nose* Ah, but without you, I'd would have been stuck.
Inora: *shrugs*

I just found it neat how I called upon my characters in the realworld. Maybe you fellow authors should try that sometime, just act how your characters would for a bit, and maybe you'll understand them better. As for me, I got to glimpse into Inora's mind...which is a bit fascinating. Sometimes loathing but very cutting. It's neat.

Inora: Glad you like my depressed world.
Icewolf: *smiles*

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I sometimes try to act like my characters; it's interesting playing the part of someone you're trying to write about.

Icewolf said...

True, and then you sorta know more about them in ways you wish you hadn't. I now feel slightly closer to Inora...scary...
Inora: It's not like I'm thrilled about it either. Note: Side-effects of characters lending their personalities include being closer to your author. *shudder*