Sunday, October 3, 2010

Award

Thanks SO much Eagle! I feel really special to be among the 15 bloggers out of 120-something followers you have. You lucky bird. And since I'm not that fortunate to have that many followers, you all get this award!

So, I got this stuffed animal otter and he is AWESOME. I named him Pookee, which is said just like it spelled. Poo-key. I'll post pics later (and I promise that a lot don't I? Heh) but it's way too late for me to do that now.

Also, my friend painted my nails, so it feels odd to type currently. *glances at nails* Oh wow...it's a pretty midnight blue sparkely color, so at least it isn't anything MAJORLY girly.

Okay, so let's talk about Pookee. His weapon: the pokeblade. Which is a poke thing. Which I'll also post pictures of later. He is epic in every way, shape, and form. He is soft, but he doesn't talk, but reminds me a lot about the characters from Shimmer's book Seastars (which she needs to get working on, I'm waiting...:D)

And that's really all I feel like typing tonight. Bye blogworld!

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Pookee sounds awesome. :)

Icewolf said...

He IS awesome. Unbelievably AWESOME. I think he shall be joining us. He doesn't talk much.