Friday, May 21, 2010

Cookie Tag

Coming up with tags is sorta fun. You guys should try it some time. Well, once more, here is a tag created by yours truly dedicated to COOKIES!


What is your favorite cookie?
Honestly and truly chocolate chip cookies or great peanut butter cookies. But I make mean sugar cookies. :D

What is your least favorite?
Um....none? Air cookies? (They're quite easy to make)

How many cookies can you eat in one sitting?
Oof...er, at least 5 tops

Make up a cookie!
Chocolate chip cookie batter plus the chocolate chips, add bits of heath pieces and once baked cover with white chocolate frosting! Yummy!

Have you ever made that before?
All but the frosting, yes!

You see an army of angry cookies coming at you. What do you do?
Well, I had a dream about that. I screamed and ran for my life. They were chanting that it was my time to die, and cookies prophesying your death isn't funny. Only after waking up and a week later of getting rid of fright did I laugh.

I tag:
Golden Eagle
Shimmer
Jayden
MK

Enjoy!

No comments: