Friday, December 24, 2010

Well, I'm back!

And phew! From Michigan and back!!! I miss the snow already. While there I wrote one Inny scene, daydreamed way to often, and gained a Hogwarts scarf!!!

Not really. It looks like it should be one though! Tis striped silver and black, so I've yet to come up with a name for my House.

*sighs* It's wonderful. I love Christmas. Tomorrow is the day. The only day of the year where you get to make a mess, receive stuff you've longed for and stuff you don't really need, to have the joy of giving, and to celebrate the world's biggest holiday - the birth of Christ.

Have a lovely Christmas guys!

~Icewolf, Inora, Tamiki, Akov, and Crystal.

3 comments:

Megs said...

YEAH! YOU'RE BACK! I missed you SO MUCH! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Golden Eagle said...

Glad to see you're back, Icewolf! :)

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Did the Michiganians treat you well? :D
Merry Belated Christmas!