Sunday, July 25, 2010

The last one, okay?

I'm going on one final trip. Just for the week! I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. Meanwhile, don't have too much fun at the WOWN (world of what-not) party without me! Actually, go ahead and bomb the place! (Not literally though...)


Right now I'm just really tired, and the gang isn't talking to me right now. They all just want to sleep. Well, Tamiki is up...but he doesn't count.

Tamiki: *sleepy* why not?

Anyway, Elphaba and I are currently making our way through the real version of The Last Airbender, not the movie. The series is amusing, but I hear the movie is bad.

OH! At Michigan, we went to see Eclipse, and it SUCKED. To no end. Bella can't act for her life, all the leads are horrible, it's just dang creepy, and there wasn't enough werewolf parts. Don't get me wrong, I could care less about this acclaimed Jacob, little me just wanted to watch some cute werewolves bounding across the screen. But NOOOO. I just had to watch them STAND watching VAMPIRES fight. Bleh.

YESTERDAY I GOT MY OWN YUGI-OH BOOK! I is a very happy puppy. My own *sniff* Yugi-oh book!!! Fweeeee!!!

I'm going to go check on the poll now. Oh, and caption contest. What is she saying?

Tell your friends! I want this to be a big contest while I'm gone, and I'll be interested to see what you guys come up with!!!

-The ice is gone, but in my heart is burns brightly.

(Yeah I know it doesn't make sense, but think metaphorically)

-Icewolf

No comments: