Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tag!

Hey, I was tagged by Golden Eagle! Her blog:  http://thegoldeneaglesblog.blogspot.com/

What's your favorite boy's name, and what's your favorite girl's name?
Boy: Ignatius (Long for Iggy!)
Girl: Gwendolen

Who do you miss most right now?
I'm not going to answer that, it's sorta private

Do you sing in the shower?
 Considering that I take them in the morning, thus being really sleepy, er, no

What are some of your favorite movies and books?
 Movies: Eh, dunno
Books: *laughs* too many

Describe yourself as best you can in one sentence.
I'm one weird puppy. :D

Do you believe time travel is possible?
No

What were your favorite books as a child?
Hm, anything with dragons I think

Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?
Ah, a question with no answer...

 What's your guilty pleasure?
Sleeping too much

If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why?

 Right now, I would convince my mom to let me go with her so that I'm not alone in my creepy house


Thank you Golden Eagle! I tag:

Jayden
 Clare
Shimmer