Friday, April 9, 2010

funny...?

Shimmer gave me a link to an awesome website where you type the names of your friends and they ask you questions:

1. Does Tamiki make you hot?
Er, n-no O////O...next!

2. What would you do without Icewolf?
Do without myself?! I'd die of course!

3. What do you think of Inora?
Don't get me started....

4. Emmy and Tamiki are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
Self-explanatory

5. If Xela and Kayla were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Oooooooh, many bad things.

6. Flamdura just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
O.o"

7. Have you ever been in Aurum's house?
I CREATED DA FREAKING HOUSE IN MUH MIND!!! WHAT DO YA THINK?!

8. What advice would you give Ironamo?
Quit being a jerk, you butt-head

9. If you could do anything with Kayla, what would it be?
Make her happy, but then that would ruin her reputation of a sulk

10. Would you marry Akov?
Hehe, you bet! ;D <3

4 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Weird . . .

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!I'm really glad you got wierd questions! That makes it even funnier... ^-^

Jaquelyn Mace said...

What was the link! I wanna try!

Icewolf said...

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481

funfunfunfunfun!