Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Card Freak

I can...

a.) separate two combined decks (108 cards) in 45 seconds
b.) play a wicked game of Rummy, Speed (not the drug, the card game), Peanuts, Spoons, and Solitare
c.) deal out cards in a matter of, like, seconds
d.) die after playing 3 hours of Peanuts

All in one day! I am awesome! *punches air* Anyway, just a little random rant. So, yeah, so far I've only written up Outcasts and haven't really gotten to typing. So I am sorry fellow bloggers *bows remorsefully* but you have to wait yet.

And............not much else. I'm metaphorically dead (inside joke, but it's still funny) right now, so I'm just going to, er, uh, post pics. No, I did not draw them. I will post up pictures of my sketches when I have finished drawing out my sketchbook.



5 comments:

Jaquelyn Mace said...

Whoah!! Coolio pics!

Jaquelyn Mace said...

Oh, have you ever played James Bond??

Golden Eagle said...

That's a Twilight line, isn't it?

I really like the one with the wolf looking up at the sky. :)

Icewolf said...

I didn't even know that was a card game, and the looking-up-into-sky pic is my favorite too

Jaquelyn Mace said...

Blah!! TWILIGHT?? BLACHAK! Sorry Twilight lovers but I am NOT a fan!! James Bond is probably the best card game in the entire world!