Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Elegance of the Hedgehog

I rereading that book because I can't get to my school library a lot...actually I can't ever go to our school library due to the fact that I have no study halls because I chose to take three electives: Art, Drama, and German. :P

Anyway, here are a few quotes that I really liked:

" 'Politics,' she says, 'A toy for little rich kids that they won't let anyone else play with.' "

"What do you drink
What do you read
At breakfast
And I know who
You are."


I really liked the first one because it just made me laugh at how true it was. And the second one is just so awesome. I read a variation of books and drink milk in the morning. But that quote is so awesome it deserves a tag!!!



What do you read in the morning?
Usually manga, but sometimes it's the book I was probably staying up late to read. 

What do you drink in the morning?
Milk. I can't have orange juice because it makes me sick even though I love it. 

Name an unusual meal you sometimes eat in the morning.
Left-over Chinese food. It's so good in the morning. 

Create a breakfast food. 
Triple Decker Chocolate Pancakes. *yum*

Do you read at all in the morning?
Yup! Can't ever have breakfast without reading. 

What is a common thing you eat in the morning.
Toast. With butter and jelly. Or cereal. 

Tag 4 People:
Shimmer
Jayden 
Golden Eagle
Bleah

4 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Meh, I sort of disagree with that first quote . . . a lot of people deal with politics, and not just the rich folks. Everyone who votes engages in a certain amount of politics.

Mmmm, left-over Chinese food. The best. :D

No orange juice?! That must be torture. I'm the opposite--I'm lactose intolerant which is a fancy way of saying allergic to milk. :P

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

YOU TAGGED ME!!! yay... thank you sooo much. I really needed something to do. :)

Love,
Bleah

Icewolf said...

Eagle: I love milk to no end

Bleah: You are welcome!