Thursday, September 23, 2010

~breathe in, breath out~

Inora: Is she okay?
Rust: I don't know.
Tamiki: I'm not sure that's healthy...
Akov: *walks in* Hey guys, I- *SCREAM* ICEWOLF!
Icewolf: *rolling on the ground, foaming at the mouth*
Akov: Icewolf! What's going on?!
Inora: I-I don't know!
Tamiki: It's like her brain imploded!
Icewolf: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Akov: Ohmicickennuggets! *rushes to Icewolf* Icewolf, what happened?!
Icewolf: *giggles like a madwolf* do you know what (3+2)(2*10) is?
Akov: Why should I know?! Are you alright?
Icewolf: It's 200. ( 3+2=5 times 2*10= 20 is 5*20, which is 200). Because this is the 200TH POST!
Akov: ...
Icewolf: ISN'T IS GREAT?!
~surprise!~
Akov: *brushing off confetti* That wasn't funny. I thought you were hurt.
Inora: Are you kidding? Icewolf having a brain implosion is N-O-R-M-A-L.
Rust: We really don't have a definition for 'normal' do we?
Icewolf: There shouldn't be a definition. Nothing is 'normal'.
Tamiki: Certainly not here.
Icewolf: *pout* Kovvie, if you're going to sulk, I'm not going to give you any cake.
Akov: *pouts back* Don't EVER do that to me again.
Icewolf: *grin* ~halo~
Akov: *sigh* Hand me the cake.
Icewolf: YAY! *hands cake* *hugs*
Inora: So, party?
Tamiki: You bet. Going to the Grand Canyon is going no where. *munch* *munch*
Akov: Please not my house. I just got a new deck. *forks cake*
Icewolf: *handing cake out* Hm, I would say Inora's house, but then again, it would be very gloomy.
Tamiki: Yeah, and you had the best house ever for a party!
Akov; *rubs temples (heh, I'm getting 'Fang vibes' off of him, you know, like Fang from Maximum Ride?)* No. *glances at computer screen* And don't compare me to Fang.
Icewolf: *noming cake* Okay.


So yup! This is my brilliant 200th post.


  • Take the invitation
  • Give to 3 other people
  • And go join the party! See you there
Invites:
  1. Shimmer Kitty 
  2. Golden Eagle
  3. Bleah Briann
  4. Jayden Black
  5. and whoever else I missed that reads my blog

5 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

AWE! Congratulations. Thanks for the invite! :) I'll "send" them out later tonight.

Love,
Bleah

Golden Eagle said...

This is awesome! :D I'm going to go write a post.

Rae B said...

5
x20
________
100

...

But congratulations on reaching 200!! :)

Caroline said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! So, the Golden Eagle tagged me, but...what are the rules? Are there any specific ones and/or something that I just totally missed?:)

Icewolf said...

Heheh...ooops, math miscalculation...

Caroline: Just visit worldofwhatnot.blogspot.com for the party!