Friday, January 21, 2011

Torn

The desire to laugh, and scream, and puke, and cry for joy, and stare in disbelief, and to curl up in a ball, and to hug everyone in sight just isn't a good combination.

Just though I'd let you guys know just in case you've EVER wanted to experience all that at once.

So, I had midterms today. If you don't know what they are, they're a bunch of stuff we've learned from all year so far put into one giant test. Sounds scary, and most of my friends (myself included) were freaking out over this. And it was sorta easy.

Alright blogworld:

Inora: *GASP* It's been too long.
Crystal: I know we haven't been released into this world in forever!!!
Mimm: You're telling me!
Tamiki: Mimm! You haven't been introduced!
Mimm: Then Icewolf should do the honors.
Icewolf: Alright, so Mimm comes from the Muddle In My Mind. Says it all.
Mimm: Wonderful name, right?
..........
Inora: Iiiiiiiiiiicewolf. You there?
Icewolf: No.
Tamiki: But we just got talking!
Crystal: Can we keep talking?
Icewolf: *sigh* sure, but I'm too dazed to talk, so don't expect my responses
Tamiki: But we love it when you talk back!
Inora: ....
Mimm: It isn't the same when she doesn't talk.
Crystal: I know!
Icewolf: I'm just...zoned.
Inora: I bet you are.
Icewolf: I don't want to fight.
Inora: *glares, but shuts up*
Tamiki: Um....okay then....is this another author character thing?
Mimm: Yes, and Icewolf is very conflicted.
Icewolf: Alright, alright, let's get away from all the sad stuff.
Mimm: ICE CREAM?
Tamiki: *conjures ice cream*
Crystal: Sweet!!!
Inora: *grabs ice cream* any other randomness?
Icewolf: Not right now...


Yeah, my mind is REALLY zoned right now.

~Icewolf

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

Those are a lot of emotions . . . I hope they went well!

Hi there, Icewolf's characters!