Monday, January 17, 2011

Sorry guys

I've been busy with school, and theater, and sleep, and life, that I missed a very long time in blogworld. Yes, a week is a LONG time in blog time, cause once you're back, you have a whole heck of a lot to catching up to do.

So my school play went BRILLIANTLY. Tons of people came every night, there was tons of backstage drama, tons of pictures taken, and not a lot of sleep over the last couple days. But hey, it's worth it to be in my theater group. It's so much fun.

Alright, so little Icewolf sitting on the couch, hanging on Doctor Who's every word, the climax getting closer and...

"We're sorry, Netflix connection has failed. Would you like to try again (Yes/No)"
Icewolf: What. The. Fudge. TV YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO THIS TO OR SO HELP ME I WILL BEAT YOU SEVERALLY! *clicks yes*
TV: Sorry, connection-
Icewolf: SCREW YOU! *storms to computer, tries to watch there*
Computer: Connection has failed.
Icewolf: DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME!

And later that night I managed to reset the TV's connection and got it working again. I swear I was going to have a heart attack.

And yes, I'm that pathetic with Doctor Who. I freaking cried! I don't cry for ANY TV show!

Also, in the life of Icewolf, she is going to be taking manga lessons in the near future! *Yay!* I'm very happy for that.

Oh! Holy freaking fudge! My blogerversary is 6 days away!!! *tear tear* This blog is soon to be 1 year old!

Alright, signing off.
~Icewolf

2 comments:

Megs said...

Hey, a few days seems forever in the blog world.
Hey, I haven't been on for a few day and I already have lots of catching up to do!
Ha ha! Sry, I sorta found that thing with the Doctor Who funny...*chuckle*
I do cry in shows, sometimes. But we watched UP and the girls were like "Oh, when his wife died, I was brought to tears. It was the first time I'd cried in a cartoon..."
I'm just like...what the fudge? (Okay, I was thinking heck.)
I didn't find it in the LEAST BIT sad! Like, so what?
Okay, off topic.
MANGA lessons? Like, drawing manga? That sorta lessons?

Woopsy doo! (Talk about random) See you!
(Or see yoo)

Icewolf said...

Yeah, UP was an okay movie. And it wasn't funny at the time...