Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm not getting sick...I'm not getting sick

But of course, my body rebells against me. I'm sucking down Coldeeze every change I get, and simply refusing to get sick. I have an important even Friday that I can't miss!!! So, please pray that I get better, even though it's such a minor thing, it's really important to me.

Anyway, I just got back from watching the world's most stereotypical movie. I don't know what it's called, but it goes something like this

-Twins sisters are match-makers, their parents are divorced
-They fall in love and ask to the dance the same guy
-The guy falls in love with both
-Guys' cousin like Twin 1


And I sorta stopped there. Twin 1would have ended up with the cousin, and the other ending up with the other guy, parents somehow get back together. Stereotypical. I like plot-twists.

All for now,
~Icewolf

No comments: