Friday, November 5, 2010

Deepest Desires

Thanks Bleah! So, my 7 likes, my 8 hates, and my one love....

I like...eating fun food!
I like... being with my (somewhat) annoying characters
I like... hanging with my friends
I like... blogging with such cool people
I like... taking awesome photos
I like... a soft cool breeze across my face
I like... a winter day
I hate... the heat of summer
I hate... annoying people
I hate... typical blondes
I hate... when my computer freezes
I hate... hoping and failing
I hate... and love life
I hate... having a hopeless crush
I hate... being lonely
I LOVE... <>< <------Jesus! 


And I tag:

Bleah: like the rules and her awesomeness
Golden Eagle: For her interesting answers in the past
Shimmer: Just cause she'd make me laugh with her answers
Squeaks: Because she's just cool like that. :D

That's all for now!
~Icewolf

4 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Typical blondes really annoy me, too. I just feel like telling to get a life and quit acting like a stereotype.

Thanks for tagging me, Icewolf! Glad you think my answers were interesting.

Megs said...

Blondes, like, blond hair? I have blond hair. I don't really get what you mean by Typical.
What the heck do you mean?!

Megs said...

I agree with you on that last one.
I love jesus.

Free Giftcards NOW said...

@ Scezzle,

:P You are not alone in being a blond. But there is a bit of a difference between a blond and a typical blond. One has brains under their hair and the other doesn't. Or in other words a blond is just a person who wont get a joke until three days after it is told (no offense if this applies to anyone I am sure it is just a
coincidence).

~Son of the King~