Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The world is full of.....sticks.

I FOUND. A STICK. I LOVE. MY STICK.



It's a wooden stick.



I am pleased.


So, it's been a day or so since I last posted, and since right now I have free time on my hands, I shall blog. Well, technically,  I still have art homework to do. Yeah I know. "How do you have homework in art?" Well, sketchbook assignments. They suck. Excuse the language if that is considered bad for your personal opinion. But every week we have to do a sketchbook assignment and they usually have nothing to do with what we're doing in class.

Inora and the gang are silent. Surprise surprise.

But as requested, I have drawn up a character sheet, but it'll be a while until I can upload. See, we got a new computer and I don't have a picture downloader thing on the new computer. So I have to use my mom's laptop, transfer my photos from there to a flash drive, then take it to our computer....it's a long process of which I do not care to repeat often.

Off to check blogging and such!

~Icewolf

No comments: