Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Tamiki sooo much! He's my favorite character out of all of Outcasts! Sorry Xela, Aurum, Kayla, Flamdura, Emmy, Dragon....etc. But Tamiki beats you all!!!

In fact, he existed before Outcast (b.o?). He survived through two other failed stories, each of which are now in the way back of my mind. Seriously, they were horrible at 20pgs and made no sense *shivers* but I learned from them.

So today, on the day of love, I dedicate this to Tamiki Whitefur of the Outcast Pack!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That is sooo cute! I agree, Tamiki beats all! Did you draw this yourself or did another person do it as fanart?

Icewolf said...

truth be told i found it on photobucket.com. i go there when i need a good picture. i was going to have it with tamiki and xela 'cause tamiki has a crush on her later on in the story but i couldn't find a good xela picture *droops*

Anonymous said...

It's fine!!! I don't care!! You get better by looking at other peoples work! Except you're aleready really good...O.O

Icewolf said...

thank yous, but i can't draw anything like that yet

Anonymous said...

Me either!! I need more practice...O.o