Monday, February 22, 2010

As promised

And as promised, I have your pictures! The one is of me editing the horror of 71 pages, but actually in real life I've gotten a lot of it done. Yay for eroding brain! The second is of my brothers. The one up top is my drawing-happy (trigger-happy, drawing-happy?) quiet brother (name with-held) or JKshooterman or JK for short. The one on the bottom is my as of now anti-social, hard-to-bear, want-to-just-have-him-go-away-right-now, but when he wants to be the funniest, great-to-be-around brother (name with-held) or X-filer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW! I love your drawings! I've actually heard of JKShooterman..somewhere..is he your bro?

Icewolf said...

yesh, he ish

Anonymous said...

OH! OMG! He's that guy who does the sonic comics! (I would say gentleman instead of "Guy" but that sounds wierd lol. I only do it to be polite.)

Icewolf said...

did you go to his blog?

Jaquelyn Mace said...

LOVIN' THE PICS ICEWOLF! Can I get lessons?